Image Map

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

14 Days of Romance: Mirrored Beds: Day 2

 Mirrored furniture has such a romantic feel to it... So, Obs!  Mirrored bedroom furniture would definitely scream for Valentines Day!

I am just in love with this room in general.  It's got mirror, draper, gorgeous lamp..... Good stuff.
Roger Davis Photography via DecorPad

Absolutely love this headboard.  (image via DecorPad)


Mirrored Bed Crown available at Horchow

Palm Springs retreat belonging to Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan (and Dog Liberace)!

image via Decorpad


image via Lini Home

Bedroom belonging to Paris Hilton

BUT - my best advice I can give you --- PLEASE... As much fun as you may want to have (wink.... wink...) NEVER let wacky mirrored ceilings like below inspire you to start getting out the ladder!!



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! The last one is unreal! Too much, and kinda creepy! But I love the others, particularly the two pink bedrooms, I love pink!
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?